
I have to say that I liked this book a lot, it was happy and sad at the same time but in the best way possible. This is my third Mitch Albom book and I have liked all of them, no matter what almost every one of my family members say about them. I think I actually might like this one the best. And although it is fiction I felt like it was a true story. And I didn't put it down until I finished it. I really liked how the story was told. From Chick's point of view. And I really liked how the mother still remained forgiving throughout the entire story, there wasn't a single part where she was angry with what had become of her life. It reminded me of what everyone wishes they had as a mom. It's what every mother wants to be. It sort of reminded me of my own mom. And when you read a book that reminds you of your own life you see it in a different way. And you connect with it in a different way. So I say if you want to read a Mitch Albom book you should read this one. I did like The Five People You Meet in Heaven and Tuesday's with Morrie. But For One More Day has to be my favorite one. It was loving, enjoyable, and comforting.

No comments:
Post a Comment